This week Lily has been:
1. playing in the veggie patch, digging dirt and having a lovely muddy time.
2. muddy because she is obsessed with watering the herbs, trees, strawberries and tomatoes etc.
3. Chatting to herself in the reflection on windows, mirrors, shiny things.
4. Playing with her shadow; she finds it and walks it into the shade so it disappears. very cool.
6. eating new season mandarines, yum, i actually had to hide them in the pantry to ration her (she was eating 3 a day and asking for more)
7. pineapple also is featuring high on the list of 'yums'.
8. Helping mummy bake. This consists of her eating chocolate buds out of the baking box and mixing her own bowl and spoons around with a bit of flour.
9. loving the air show on sunday. she was so excited she was actually speechless, planes were landing and taking off right in front of her, and she had both mummy and daddy there AND hot chips for lunch, so a day can't really get any better for my little one.
10. Sleeping in her big girl bed. Bern put it together for her on Friday night to squeals of delight and lots of bouncing and rearranging doonas and pillows. she has been sleeping really well too, thank goodness!